- This is a Google Docs add-on for use with a Google account only.
- The add-on has been vetted for approval by Google to be published on the GSuite Marketplace so users can install them.
- This add-on is hosted by Google on Google Cloud. It is not privately hosted by the developer (Syed Khairi).
- The developer has no access to any identifiable user's data as it is secured and prohibited by Google.
- The developer only able to access analytics (number of downloads, usage etc).
- Since this is hosted by Google, it obeys all local and international regulations (COPPA, FERPA, GDPR).
We at CLOZEit are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using our application (the "Service"), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the "Act"), the data controller is Syed Khairi located at Syed Khairi, Tower Bridge Road, SE1 3FG, London
Information we collect
- Information You Give Us - You may give us information about you when using our application or by corresponding with us by e-mail, or otherwise.
- Information From Your Google Account:
- Email address: so we can email you important status updates or tell you about new features.
- Profile picture: so we can display it in the menu.
- Information We Collect About You - We may collect, store and use the following information about your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access the site or the Service:
- Your visits to and use of the site or the Service (including without limitation your IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version);
- Internet Service Provider;
- Operating system;
- Referral source/exit pages;
- Length of visit;
- Page views; and
- Website navigation and search terms that you use.
Use of your information
By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which includes (without limitation):
- Personalising your visits to the Site to improve the services provided to you. Informing you about the latest changes to the Site, products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting.
- To notify you about changes to the Service.
- Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you.
- Enabling you to share our content with others e.g. using an "Email a friend" or "Share this" functionality.
- Conducting market research.
- Carrying out technical and statistical analysis to measure the performance of our services and the Site.
- If you cancel your user account for the Service, we will promptly and securely delete all of the Personal Information we hold about you. However, we reserve the right to retain any Anonymous Data collected up to the point of cancellation and to continue using it in accordance with this policy.
Changes to this policy
If we change this policy, we will post the revised policy here with an updated effective date. If we make significant changes to the policy, we may also notify you by other means such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page.
Accessing your personal information
If you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, change your marketing preferences or have any other privacy queries, please write to us (including full details of your request) at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.